The history of the company began in 1934 with the creation of the "LAIOLO VITTORIO" company headquartered in Sesto San Giovanni, specialized in forging, punching and stamping of iron and steel, with particular reference to rope accessories.
In the ‘50s the company changed its name to "LAIOLO VITTORIO SESTO". The range of articles expands and builds the first galvanizing plant for the products.
In the '60s the "LVS" brand was born, acronym "LAIOLO VITTORIO SESTO": the company was transformed into SpA in 1968. Many accessories are included in the catalogue, while the manual tool sector is abandoned. Over the years, the machines for the production and finishing of forged products have been upgraded and renewed and the galvanizing plant is completely renewed. The range of articles is further expanded.
In 2001 LVS started an important partnership with highly qualified companies in Taiwan and the People's Republic of China, which have consolidated further in the coming years. The range of items continues to expand with high resistance shackles and turnbuckles and stainless steel nautical accessories.
Today LVS continues its expansion thanks to new factory and warehouse located in Lurago d 'Erba, where thanks to better distribution of spaces and continuous development on the national market, are included in the range of lifting accessories in alloy steel grade 80 and grade 100, polyester slings and cargo anchoring systems.
The continuous search for new articles to be included in the catalogue, to meet the needs of customers and better distribution thanks to a widespread commercial network, witnesses the continuous growth that characterizes the history of this "small big company".